Ana²morphosis, is an all new Expansion Pack for Sonic Academy’s ANA 2 software synthesizer. Unlike previous ANA 2 soundset releases, Ana²morphosis takes ANA 2 into the realm of ambient music. From lush ethereal soundscapes and evolving atmospheres of nature, to the far reaches of outer space and astral realms beyond.
Ana²morphosis includes all new wave-forms, wave-tables, and a selection of sampled content that give life to 100 available presets in 12 different categories. This release also includes a new Graphic User Interface. Cosmic is a Dark Ambient Space Theme that features Glowing Buttons, Nebular Panels, Starry Backgrounds, Retro FX Knobs, and 3D Sliders …Wave-tables Morphing in Space!
Ana²morphosis comes with 100 presets that span 12 categories; Atmosphere, Bass, Bells, FX, Keys, Leads, Pads, Plucks, Poly, Rhythms, Strings, and Templates. Although Ana²morphosis has been released as an Ambient Expansion, this soundset will fit within multiple genres, as there are a few presets purposely designed this way. Yet overall the vast majority of presets are specifically designed for Ambient expression. There are two categories that will especially stand out as Ambient, and make this expansion unique …Atmosphere & FX.
The Atmosphere category was designed with an intention to make playable tonal drones that include atonal atmospheres. The majority of these atonal atmospheres being natural based sounds. This technique gives you the ability to “create harmony within a scene of chaos”. In other words, you can play tonal melodies, as an atonal sound creates the atmospheric scene for an ambient cinematic approach. The FX category on the other hand, was designed to be pure atonal ambience, with zero tonality. The FX category was also designed to be completely nature based …Earth Ambience.
All new Wave-Tables, and Selected Wave-Samples:
Ana²morphosis includes 109 all new Morphable Wave-Tables and 55 new Single Cycle waveforms made especially for this soundset. The wave-tables were created using phase modulation techniques, and their sound ranges from classic FM , Analog, and Digital, to Hybrid, Additive, and Vocal Formants types. All new sound sources for your sound design arsenal!
Ana²morphosis also comes with 83 Wave Samples that are at the heart of this soundset. ANA 2 uses up to three wave sample oscillators per patch. Combining wave-table’s and single cycle waves with wave samples can result in very unique and amazing sounds. Ana²morphosis uses ANA 2’s three sample oscillators to their fullest capability, bringing real-world ambient atmospheres into the oscillator mix.
- 100 all new sound presets
- The Cosmic Graphic User Interface v1.10
- 109 new Wave-Tables
- 55 new Single Cycle Waves
- 83 select Wave-Samples
- 5 Chord Memory Devices
- 12 Arpeggiations
- 30 G-ENVs
- 7 Track Sound Demo using only Ana²morphosis, including notes
- 7 page Users Manual with install instructions and usage details
- Sonic Academy ANA 2, minimum version: 2.0.81
- 1GB of HD space available
- MIDI controller (ModWheel & Channel Pressure advised, but not necessary.)
7 Track Ambient Sound Demo:
The Audio Demo showcases Ana²morphosis through 7 Ambient Sound Tracks. Each track consists of 3 chosen patches from 3 different categories, and uses an Atmosphere as the primary Drone to set a mood, giving each track a unique experience …All sounds in the demo are 100% Ana²morphosis!
Want to hear more? CLICK HERE to open a new browser tab that features 46 individual preset audio demos selected at random from 10 category types to showcase the variety available in Ana²morphosis.
Sonic Academy’s thoughts on Ana²morphosis for ANA 2:
“I have downloaded and installed the pack and had a listen, some great work there. Very impressed with the pack and we think what you are doing donating to ‘Save the Children’ is very worthy indeed.”
Chris Agnew | Head of Content | Sonic Academy
How to acquire Ana²morphosis:
This soundset is donation-ware, and was inspired by none other than sound designs leading philanthropist, Søren Hybel of Luftrum Sound Design. His consistent drive to help children in need through content he has available, and yearly fund raisers, is an inspiration for everyone. The cost of this soundset is the minimum donation requirement allowed by Save the Children Federation, Inc. which is $10.00.
- Click here, and a new window will open. It’s the donation portal for Save the Children funds.
- Choose your gift type, which is ONE TIME
- Choose your gift amount which is OTHER and enter $10.00
- Enter your billing Information
- Enter your payment information. Credit Card, PayPal etc…
- You can choose to cover the transaction fee which is optional. If you choose not to, make sure to “uncheck” the box
- Then click SUBMIT
- After completing the process, you will receive a payment receipt at the email address you provided within billing information.
- Check your email, and either print your receipt as a PDF, or Screen Shot the receipt as an Image File.
- In the LEAVE A REPLY section at the bottom of this page, attach the PDF or Image File you saved to a comment, and type the word “DONATED“. Make sure your name and email address are also filled out, and click POST COMMENT.
- After approval, I will email a download link to the zip file, and your personal download link will be valid for 24 hours. Be aware I process each comment manually, and can guarantee you will be approved no later than “next day”, but probably sooner.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Your receipt will have personal information on it (name, email, and address, but not financial info). I personally have to approve each comment before it is visible to the public. Before I approve, only you and I can see the submitted comment, and you will see a “Your comment is awaiting moderation.” message. I can guarantee your privacy will never become public information! Before I approve each comment, I will delete the comment attached Image or PDF you submitted, and no one but you and I will have ever seen it. I in no way will use your personal information in any way, shape or form.
The above instructions might seem a bit daunting, but this method has been tested working, and assures everyone that all funds go directly to the charity. I personally want to thank everyone who participates in this fund raiser. The many hours it took to create this soundset was worth the opportunity to help children in need, and a Labor of Love I am proud to share, and be a part of. I sincerely hope you enjoy the new soundset!